Every year, countless Americans report significant dissatisfaction with the appearance of their smile. Cosmetic concerns with our smiles can come from many sources. Decay, trauma, and even genetics can all have a role to play. Dentistry Done Right is dedicated to providing patients with services that can help address dissatisfaction with their smiles. Cracks, chips, malocclusion, and discoloration are just some of the blemishes we can provide treatments for.
Did you know…
that cosmetic dentistry is more than just teeth whitening? Your cosmetic dentist is also capable of transforming your smile’s shape, color, alignment, as well as filling in gaps and discreetly restoring decayed or damaged teeth with tooth-colored fillings. In fact, modern advancements in cosmetic dentistry have made it possible for patients to achieve nearly perfect teeth with cosmetic enhancements and restorations that are virtually undetectable to friends, family and peers.
Experience The Benefits Of Cosmetic Dentistry Done Right
Regardless of the origins of your cosmetic dental concerns, our team can provide methods of addressing imperfections. Our focus is on providing the necessary cosmetic options to make our patients feel they can smile proudly again. Whether you’re hoping to rebuild your smile or just lighten your teeth a few shades, we can help.
- Professional Teeth Whitening – Dental whitening has become modern dentistry’s most sought-after cosmetic treatment. Decay, smoking, food choices, and even genetics can leave us with a smile that looks dingy and dark. Our professional whitening services can help brighten your enamel.
- Composite Resin Veneers – Veneers are a versatile form of cosmetic dentistry that can perform restorative and cosmetic duties. Applying composite resin veneers can address mild malocclusion, chips, and cracking. They can even be used to hide gaps and cover stubborn dental discoloration with ease.
- Porcelain Veneers – While composite resin veneers use a special moldable compound, this form of veneer relies on porcelain. Porcelain veneers are often preferred for their cosmetic properties. The material has a semi-translucent appearance that matches that of natural enamel. They can be used to address multiple concerns, as well as eliminate some forms of dental sensitivity.
- Gingival/Enamel Sculpting – Sometimes, we may feel we show too much gum when we smile. Perhaps you feel that your teeth aren’t shaped properly or are too large. Enamel and Gingival sculpting can address both of these concerns. It works by carefully removing excess gingival (gum) tissue or enamel to produce a more balanced smile.
- Smile Makeovers – When a single approach isn’t sufficient to address your cosmetic dental needs, a smile makeover may be necessary. A smile makeover is a personalized cosmetic treatment process. It’s tailored to address the individual patient’s oral health and cosmetic goals. No two smile makeovers will be the same.
Developing your cosmetic dental treatment plan starts with a visit to Dentistry Done Right.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I a candidate for cosmetic dentistry?
You may be a candidate for cosmetic dentistry if your healthy teeth have imperfections that you would prefer to be changed to enhance the appearance of your smile. It is important to recognize that esthetic dental treatments are not meant to alter your overall appearance, but rather to provide a positive change that compliments the health and natural appearance of your teeth. If you think cosmetic dentistry is right for you, contact your cosmetic dentist today to schedule a consultation.
What should I expect from my cosmetic dental visit?
Due to great strides in dentistry, cosmetic, restorative and general dentistry can overlap in a single visit. You can expect your cosmetic dentist to discuss health implications, as well as esthetics at your appointment.
What types of cosmetic treatments are available to me?
There are many types of cosmetic treatments available, from in-office teeth whitening to total smile make-overs. The types of treatments available to you will depend on your overall goals, but may include professional whitening, tooth-colored fillings, bonding, crowns, veneers, or dental implants.
What should I expect after receiving a cosmetic treatment?
You will receive special care instructions following your treatment. For example, if you have your teeth whitened you should avoid highly pigmented beverages and foods for several days to prevent staining. On the other hand, a dental implant make-over may require a significant amount of down time, as well as a temporary, but limited diet.
Contact Dentistry Done Right To Schedule Your Consultation
Our smiles play a central role in how the world perceives us. Smiling proudly can have a notable impact on multiple areas of your life. At our clinic in Corona, CA, we’ll meet to assess your oral health and consult with you about your aesthetic concerns. Dr. Rhee will then provide you with a treatment plan tailored to address these concerns. We know how important your smile can be, and we believe everyone should be able to have a smile they’re proud of.